Keeping a house spick and span in Nottingham can be a very challenging task for families that are busy and cannot manage the time. Such families can hire an efficient cleaning service to clean their house for them.
A family does not have to be exceptionally wealthy to hire a cleaning service. Many families hire a cleaning service once a week, a month or sometime in between to help them with tasks like vacuuming, moping, dusting, and so on while the family members can take care of smaller tasks like light cleaning of kitchens and bathrooms.
For families that cannot manage the time to clean at all, daily house cleaning services are also available by companies at an economical rate. In most of the families like this, the cleaning staff comes after the residents have left for work. Due to this, it is very important that the cleaning company is credible.
The credibility of a House Cleaning Company cannot be judged solely based on reviews, it is important to ask a friend, or a referent while hiring so that a good company can be selected.
Also, the following questions should be asked to judge a company's cleaning services:
1. Is the company insured?
2. Are all the company's workers independent or are they employees of the company?
3. How many workers are used by the company?
4. Will you have to provide the cleaning equipment, or will the workers bring their own equipment?
5. Will the household be provided a single worker, or will the workers keep shifting every time?
6. Will the worker be available on phone after working hours?
7. How long has the cleaning company been in service and how long has most of the staff been in service? What type of cleaning does a routine visit cover?
8. What's your policy if something in the house has been broken by your employee?
9. How do you charge for your service? (hourly or by the project)
By asking the questions above judgment can be made regarding the Nottingham cleaning company's services. Furthermore all requirements of the household should be mentioned explicitly before hiring. If the members of the household want to do the basic day-to-day chores themselves and they want the cleaners to take care of tougher tasks like board cleaning, window washing and floor scrubbing then it should be mentioned before as it may affect the cost!
Also avoid hiring any Nottingham cleaning company that is new in the business, or any company that has new untrained staff. Choose a company that has an experienced staff, it guarantees a good service!
Take time while selecting a Nottingham cleaning service, and do plenty of research. The cleaning companies have access to the house while the residents are away, so it is important that the company is trusted. If you’re looking for a great cleaning company in Nottingham to help you with cleaning up your home then give us a call.You won't regret it!
Notts Cleaning Solutions
51a, 1 Hanley St,
0115 824 2700